Check out the new features and product improvements that were released in March 2021!
Edit font size
There’s a new option that allows you to increase/decrease the font size of the text that appears in the editor.
See it in action below:
Board Search enhanced
View total tables in a dataset
Improved Dark Theme
- Record Explorer (when you click the row # in your result grid)
- SQL Search pop-up
- Font color of query error messages
Search in Schema
Support for RAISE
Queries with RAISE commands are now supported in superQuery.
Use RAISE to raise your own errors. You can define what kind of error to raise, and the text that shows up.
SQL added to exported results
Now when you export your query results to Google Sheets, we’ll include the SQL that got you those results in a separate Sheet tab.
Auto-refresh when performing DML commands
Set Billing Project across all queries
In superQuery, you can set your Billing Project for all queries at the top of the editor (shown below). However, the selected Billing Project wasn’t being saved across sessions. Now it is 🙂
- We improved UI issues that occurred when creating new tables.
- Fixed a few issues when running multiple queries in a tab:
- We were only showing results for the last query ran
- We weren’t showing error messages when any query after the first one had an error in it.
- You weren’t being automatically switched to the results tab after running a query.
- There were issues when you would CMD + click a table to get its details.
- When setting a destination table for query results, it wouldn’t reset after you cancelled the table.