We’re excited to share some of the superQuery UI and performance updates released in September!
If there is anything you feel we should be prioritizing next, please let us know here.
- Over 20 items related to SQL Autocomplete were fixed — a huge thank you to all the users who helped us out with feedback here. Plenty more improvements to come!
- Create datasets straight from the superQuery UI.
Click on the ⋮ next to the project where you want the dataset to be placed. Then enter the settings for your new dataset, just as you would in BigQuery.
- Now you can control your team’s BigQuery costs with query policies.
Query policies specify a limit on data scanned or query cost for a given interval of time — and can be customized according to your team’s usage habits.
- Performance for table search has been improved — it’s 30% faster! Stay tuned for an even larger search infrastructure project that’ll dramatically increase search performance.
- Table search will now display results that contain your search phrase rather than only displaying results that start with your phrase.
- We fixed a bug that occurred when attempting to customize your scheduled query’s interval.
- Major improvements to our smart caching algorithms — including team caching and partition-based caching (set this up on your own Firebase or DynamoDB).
- Internal server flow has been improved, which should dramatically reduce unnecessary errors.