We’re excited to share some of the superQuery UI and performance updates released in November!
- We added support for stored procedures. Take a look below to see their icon and how they’re previewed.
- More upgrades and bug fixes for graphs and charts
- Improved color schema for charts (light/dark mode)
- Line fills now work properly
- Data scientists that work with Jupyter Notebooks can now export their SQL from superQuery to Google Colab or as a .ipynb file.
See how it works here.
- It is now indicated on your results tab whether a query is executing.
- Bulk create/update functionality is now available for teams connecting Looker to superQuery. Now, it’s super easy to set up multiple connections.