We’re excited to share some of the superQuery UI and performance updates released in July!
If there is anything you feel we should be prioritizing next, please let us know here.
- Simplified the Resource Panel for easier navigation around superQuery.
- Enhanced the Boards tab with a new design and additional capabilities.
- You can now view the queries contained in each board.
- Clicking on a query in a board’s dropdown list will give you a preview of the query’s SQL.
- Control the order in which your boards appear with drag & drop functionality.
- You can now create more than five variables per board.
- Query result search is now applied across your entire result set rather than just the current page.
- Added highlight when searching your results.
- When you set an active project for a query tab, any new tabs opened afterward will have that active project applied automatically.
- You can now set up team caching on your own Firebase account.
- Aligned the superPy syntax with BigQuery’s python library syntax. This makes for an easier transition when shifting from BigQuery’s library to ours.
View the similarities below: