These instructions explain how to connect your Data Studio account to superQuery’s query optimization engine.
When connected, your queries will pass through superQuery — where it will be automatically optimized — before being executed in BigQuery.
The result: a significant reduction in query costs and execution time.
- Click on the Integrations link in the sidebar of superQuery:
- Enable your desired connection by clicking “Connect”
- After clicking “Connect” you’ll see the username and password screen, like so:
- Whitelist your IP Address if necessary
- Copy the hostname and port from this window into your service of choice.
- server: bi.superquery.io
- port: 3306
6. Finalize the connection.
- For this integration, you will need to subscribe to Data Studio.
Connecting Data Studio to SuperQuery
- Log in to Data Studio
- Go to CONNECT TO DATA
- Search for MySQL connector
- Fill in the details below
- Insert your MySQL credentials
Get your user and password from integrations section at superQuery IDE as described in the General prerequisites section.
- Click AUTHENTICATE.
- You are all set
Boom! You’re all set.
Now you can start building your own beautiful dashboards.
Query on! 🙂