- Click on the Integrations link in the sidebar of superQuery:
- Enable your desired connection by clicking “Connect”
- After clicking “Connect” you’ll see the username and password screen, like so:
- Whitelist your IP Address if necessary
- Copy the hostname and port from this window into your service of choice.
- server: bi.superquery.io
- port: 3306
6. Finalize the connection.
Chart.io account: For this integration, you will need to subscribe to chart.io.
Connect Chartio to superQuery
- Log in to chart.io
- Add a MySql connection
Fill in your connection details as shown below and click Connect.
Host: bi.superquery.io, Port: 3306
- Wait for the schema loading process to finish
- You should now be connected to superQuery and ready to explore your data.
That’s it! Now you can start building your own beautiful dashboards.
Query on! 🙂